Some good news

BigRedJake

I will let the two Mexican naturalized citizens I work with know how you feel. Nah, just kiddin' at least with Rugby people lose teeth and get scrunched in the junk. :lol: Soccer is for pu%%ies. Oh, did you give me a red flag for elbowing that sensitive guy with the tight shorts :wtf

My son went to school at UA (yeah I know, NROTC scholly) and one of the guys he hung out with played in New Zealand every summer. Pretty serious players down there. dOOD was going into the SEALS. Hardcore.

the U of Northern Colorado in Greeley here has one of the best college rugby teams in the country. I go and watch them every chance I get. Those games are soo much damn fun. :horns2

It may be football but just isn't the same sorry maybe in 15-20 years. :cheers

Or never, I fricken' hate soccer. I just like to see Americans beat up on the rest of the world.

I am in complete agreement. You can watch one match and see more dives than an Olympic 3mm Springboard Competition. I swear to holy hell, everytime I try to watch the hot chicks on Telemundo they have a stupid soccer match on. I hear that Blackshirt is a big soccer fan, maybe he has a little Eurotrash in him. Just thought I'd throw that out there.