Did anyone see my IRISH on Saturday night?

TTurnover

It's in the Big House this time. If Ty can beat them at SB, Weis will have a good chance at Ann Arbor.

The big question is if the Irish secondary stays firmed up. Palko lit them up in the 1st quarter, but they showed good bounce-back for the rest of the game. They keep that up and force the run, I think we will have a great chance of winning, absolutely!

IRISH!

GBR!

Point taken, BRJ. The only similiarity is the W/L record though. The team is looking so much better this year than years past. They're prepared. They adjust. They play with focus.

Can they beat USC? Purdue? Tennessee? I can't say right now. I know they'll give them all a good competitive game, though. The fact that the UT and USC games are at home ups our chances a bit of pullng off an upset.

I think Herbstreit said something to the effect that Weis has them playing "downhill" and I think, for once, he's made an accurate assessment.

On a side-note - nice to see you around TT. Looks like I'm not the only hybrid Husker-Irish fan around these parts. :)

IRISH!

GBR!