Well, I finally had a dream come true! I got to see a tornado on Thursday! I was on my way to get my hair done in Dover, Ohio. It was raining pretty hard most of the way up I-77. About a mile from the Dover exit, Mom mentioned that there were a lot of birds flying around all of a sudden. We had noticed the sky was weird too.....bright blue sky, but underneath a layer of really dark clouds. All of a sudden we saw the tornado! We were so close we had to look up out of the windshield to see it! It was huge and there were gigantic pieces of debris swirling around in it. I was yelling, "Mom....I'm getting to see a tornado!!" She told me I needed to pull off the road, so I did, along with all the other cars behind and in front of us. It was an amazing sight! We watched it go across the interstate and off towards Dover. I couldn't grab my cell phone quick enough to get any video or pictures. Obviously I don't like the destruction afterwards, but I still can't believe I got to see a tornado!! There is lots of damage done there and more in Wooster, Ohio. After living in Nebraska for 20 years I had to be in Ohio to see a tornado!!