Poll Predictions

Hercules

1. Bama (Only team with a truly impressive win over a highly ranked opponent)

2. Oregon (Not screwing around)

3. Ohio State

4. TCU

5. Boise State

6. Stanford

7. Nebraska

8. Auburn

9. Oklahoma

10. Florida

would be my rankings

Oregon's defense has looked awfully sloppy tonight. ASU has ad about 4 different chances to put this game away, and keeps making unforced errors. PAC 10 defenses just look weak altogether. really sloppy tackling, and lots of blown coverages.

ASU looked explosive against Wisconsin. I have a feeling ASU has an offense. They have something like 550 all purpose yards per game averaged over their 4 games.

I watched the game. Both defenses were very sloppy. There were busted assignments and penalties all over.

3. Ohio State

4. TCU

5. Boise State

6. Stanford

7. Nebraska

8. Auburn

9. Oklahoma

10. Florida

would be my rankings

Oregon's defense has looked awfully sloppy tonight. ASU has ad about 4 different chances to put this game away, and keeps making unforced errors. PAC 10 defenses just look weak altogether. really sloppy tackling, and lots of blown coverages.

ASU looked explosive against Wisconsin. I have a feeling ASU has an offense. They have something like 550 all purpose yards per game averaged over their 4 games.

I watched the game. Both defenses were very sloppy. There were busted assignments and penalties all over.

Still hard to look down on Oregon compared with the rest of the top 10. Their offense has looked like it can adapt and put up numbers against anyone and every other team has looked a bit shaky.

3. Ohio State

4. TCU

5. Boise State

6. Stanford

7. Nebraska

8. Auburn

9. Oklahoma

10. Florida

would be my rankings

Still hard to look down on Oregon compared with the rest of the top 10. Their offense has looked like it can adapt and put up numbers against anyone and every other team has looked a bit shaky.

I think their offense is good, but not as good as people think. ASU tonight showed it could be stopped. They just also gave UO about 8 turnovers as well.