Manhattan KS--- things to do, eat, see.

Kite's is a decent place, there is one in aggieville and one out on hwy 24 I believe. Tubbys and So Long Saloon are pretty good as well (both in aggieville). Willie's Bar and Grill on Seth Child is where the watch parties have been, I would assume there would be some huskers there, I haven't eaten there so couldn't tell you food wise. There are some huskers gathering to tailgate in the lot north of the stadium I believe before the game as well.

Thanks. I prob check out Willie's before the game to grab some grub, maybe stop by Tubby's or So Long Saloon. Hopefully 10-15,000 husker fans will be down their so I wont look out of place.

Kite's is a decent place, there is one in aggieville and one out on hwy 24 I believe. Tubbys and So Long Saloon are pretty good as well (both in aggieville). Willie's Bar and Grill on Seth Child is where the watch parties have been, I would assume there would be some huskers there, I haven't eaten there so couldn't tell you food wise. There are some huskers gathering to tailgate in the lot north of the stadium I believe before the game as well.

Thanks. I prob check out Willie's before the game to grab some grub, maybe stop by Tubby's or So Long Saloon. Hopefully 10-15,000 husker fans will be down their so I wont look out of place.

You won't look out of place. Place will be crawling with red.

You won't look out of place. Place will be crawling with red.

Two years ago it was Rusty's that was packed with red before and after the game. The place is a poop hole though. If you gotta take a pregame dump make sure you go across the street to Jimmy Johns. Heck I wouldnt even take a leak in that place. Other then that, Tubby's and Kites are two good places but that is where most of the Purple people hangout. And yes Bad things do happen after midnight down there...bad mixture of Military and college students.