Jay Norvell

ENUE

Hey Benard....How does it feel having it rain on your parade 24/7? You bitch more then anyone I have ever seen on a forum board! I love constructive criticism but you would think constant complaining must get tiresome sometimes....Oh never mind it doesn't I see! 

:yeah

I new to this board and have not been here to long, but every post I have read of benard's is always negative. Do you have absolutely no faith in husker football no more, let me guess your one of those guys still pissed off over the solich deal. Come on benard have a little faith, this team needs time!! :thumbs

:cheers Yep,

Benard's a cynic. Me and Bakhal are in the house on that one. Now I was a little pissed last Saturday myself, but let's get real. Do we have a good recruiting class? Yes. Are they young and inexperienced? Yes. The truth is, it will take this team some time to gel. It will also take some time for Norvell to figure out exactly what these guys are capable of. Give it some time. We will most likely need more patience this year than last year.