Media Bias

Last year, I distinctly remember serveral sports writers talk about what a weak conference the Big 12 is, and how the Big 12 was overrated. :wtf Even at the beginning of this year I read how the entire Big 12 Norh confernce is weak.

Yesterday the Big 10 started the day with 3 teams in the media's top 10. All 3 teams lost, Mich to ND, Iowa to Iowa State, and Ohio State to Texas. Well it will be interesting to see if the media uses the same language with its poster-boy conferernce; Will the media talk about how the Big 10 is overrated and clearly a weak conference? I doubt it, but I could be wrong :bang I bet the media will put the "This year even more than ever, we see more and more parity all the time," spin on yesterday's big Ten meldown.

Hello! think about this big media--Yesterday the second week of the season, the entire big Ten conference was effectly eliminated from National championship contention. :rollin

Anyway, I will be interested to see how the media handles yesterday's big Ten meltdown.