Mizzou Husker Rivalry

This is my first post on your board. I have been lucky enough to attend games at many stadiums around the country and Husker fans rank very high. I am truly sad that this is our probable last meeting for many years. Your team has been an awesome part of the big 8 and big 12. We cannot compete with your success and you are do your props for all your success. Coach Osborne is the Best! Good luck in the big 10. It is a great conference, especially academically. As for as this weekends game, I look forward to a show down between two great teams. From reading posts on this site I think many of your fans express somewhat onesided opinions. This should be a gret game between two fine teams. I will be at the game in Lincoln which will make my 26th Tiger= Husker game in a row. You have dominated the series. But every time I come to Lincoln, I believe in our team. Not because I drink coolaid, but because I am a Tiger. Sure I have differnt degrees of confidence. This year I have been impressed by T-Magic and do think the blackshirts are back, but I also know the Tigers are for real. I don't know who will win, but I know this I will have a great time in Lincoln. You will be missed in the Big 12! Good luck, Huskers.

This is my first post on your board. I have been lucky enough to attend games at many stadiums around the country and Husker fans rank very high. I am truly sad that this is our probable last meeting for many years. Your team has been an awesome part of the big 8 and big 12. We cannot compete with your success and you are do your props for all your success. Coach Osborne is the Best! Good luck in the big 10. It is a great conference, especially academically. As for as this weekends game, I look forward to a show down between two great teams. From reading posts on this site I think many of your fans express somewhat onesided opinions. This should be a gret game between two fine teams. I will be at the game in Lincoln which will make my 26th Tiger= Husker game in a row. You have dominated the series. But every time I come to Lincoln, I believe in our team. Not because I drink coolaid, but because I am a Tiger. Sure I have differnt degrees of confidence. This year I have been impressed by T-Magic and do think the blackshirts are back, but I also know the Tigers are for real. I don't know who will win, but I know this I will have a great time in Lincoln. You will be missed in the Big 12! Good luck, Huskers.

It will be our last game until the big 10 invites you guys in a couple years (hopefully). But anyway have a safe trip and look forward to the game.

It is too bad this will be the last game between these teams, as the rivalry is just now really starting to heat up. I've been impressed with Missouri over the past few weeks, and I think it should be a great game. I think this is probably the best overall Missouri team we've faced over the past decade, and I hope the Huskers can stand up to the challenge.

Thanks for posting, and enjoy your stay in Lincoln (but not too much). ;)

Welcome to the board.

I'll be honest and very realistic as possible so with that said I am pretty nervous about this game on Saturday. I believe in the Huskers and I believe that we'll win this game if the players come to play. If we play like we did against SDSU and Texas than we'll lose but if we come to play like we did against Washington, K-State, and OSU than we'll win.

Mizzou will be extremely pumped coming into Lincoln after their stunning upset against OU last Saturday. I haven't been too impressed with Mizzou until they played A&M and again when they played OU. Mizzou has a top notch passing game something that Pinkel has been great at for years but this year your offense lacks in the running game and you can thank Washington for that. Mizzou's defense will be a great test for the Huskers and I hope that our offense comes to play because we'll need to be on our A game.

Who ever wins this game will more than likely win the Big 12 North and play in the Big 12 CCG.

Welcome to the board.

I'll be honest and very realistic as possible so with that said I am pretty nervous about this game on Saturday. I believe in the Huskers and I believe that we'll win this game if the players come to play. If we play like we did against SDSU and Texas than we'll lose but if we come to play like we did against Washington, K-State, and OSU than we'll win.

Mizzou will be extremely pumped coming into Lincoln after their stunning upset against OU last Saturday. I haven't been too impressed with Mizzou until they played A&M and again when they played OU. Mizzou has a top notch passing game something that Pinkel has been great at for years but this year your offense lacks in the running game and you can thank Washington for that. Mizzou's defense will be a great test for the Huskers and I hope that our offense comes to play because we'll need to be on our A game.

Who ever wins this game will more than likely win the Big 12 North and play in the Big 12 CCG.

I've only watched MU play Okie, but it looked to me like they were basically running at will on OU, especially in the 2nd half. This is my biggest concern going in to the game on Sat. I think Mizery stands a fair to middling chance of knocking us on on Sat.

Clearly the oddsmakers don't understand that we shouldn't be given points for playing at home ... <_<