Don't expect us to win the Big 12...

TMagic

If NU doesn't win the Big XII CCG, it will have more to do with the fact that the offense just isn't that good at this point in the season. Did last night's game remind anyone of last year? It did for me. I spent 3 hours hoping for lightning to strike with a big pass or something fluky, because there was no way our offense was going to sustain any kind of purposeful drive.

The offensive line is being pushed around regularly and the QB play is spotty.

As bad as Green is, the fact that we go absolutely NOWHERE with him in the game tells me that Watson is a problem. Someone has mentioned it before, but Shawn Watson doesn't seem to have any kind of sense for what a defense is trying to do against him. His play calls don't seem to be setting the defense up for anything or creating any kind of confusion. It's like he has 15 plays in a hat, and just pulls them out like he's playing f'ing keno or something. I'm not saying that play calling is all to blame, after all, when your linemen are getting pushed so far back that they're stepping on the quarterbacks ankle, it limits you.

I was just about to say the same thing. This offense is getting worse by the week. We have zero depth at QB.

Every game I sit back and convince myself that our offense is going to get their sh#t together. And after each game I am highly disappointed. Our offense has no identity, no spark and plays at an intermediate level. I don't think the players are being developed and used to their full potential...and don't even get me started on turnovers and careless ball control. With or without the help from the refs the next couple games scare me for one reason only...our Offense.