Vote for Herbie 2

chne1

You know, I've been having some phone comferences with Herbie (H-Man, Herbie Husker, HH, "The Man", etc, etc), and I heard he's going toe trying out the new "FTA" offense.

Like the WCO, FTA referst to a certain region....

But it's more bodily a region

Unleashing the new "foot to ass" offense, Herbie expects to go undefeated this year. All I can say is, Go Big Red :thumbs

Regular Season - The regular season voting will be conducted over eleven weekly voting periods beginning September 1, 2005. You may cast one vote per day for your favorite mascot. The vote count will be posted at the website throughout the regular season. At the conclusion of the 11 Voting Periods, the 12 Mascots will be ranked in descending order of wins versus losses. The six Mascots with the most wins for the regular season will advance to the Playoffs. In the event of ties during regular season matchups, the mascot that has received the most votes to date will be declared the winner.

From the official rules

And now, look.......

Week 4 (September 26 - October 2)

Cast a vote for each of the six matchups.

Now you have to vote for each one of the masot matchups. Interesting............. I wonder why they are making it so - I guess it would be easier to test if everyone was rigging. But today, Friday, was the first day - it actually stopped me and made me post a vote once for each matchup. This is probably a good idea for the contest.... maybe. BUt I wonder why the sudden change.....?

Anyone else wondering about this?

Even the "thanks for voting screen" still indicated that you should vote once, for yout favorite mascot, once every day.

Thanks for Voting!Come back tomorrow and vote again for your favorite mascot. Be sure to check back next week for new matchups.

Anyhow................

Herbie's still got a circa 20,000 vote lead......... hmmm........

bruiser_medium.gifherbie_medium.gif

104283 Votes VS 129279 Votes

Maybe because Herbie was getting so many votes, those SOBs didn't want him to get too far ahead. (which, on a logical level, isn't such a bad idea). But still, if you look at the total votes...... Herbie is majorly taking it to the house.

And it does seem whatever matchup he is in , it is competitive and very high scoring votes wise.

I wonder if they decided to regulate this......... and try to filter out some of those votes. But for someone likeme, and porbably others....... I'd rather only vote once for Herbie, because if I vote for others, then those votes could come back and hurt Herbie later on.

So remember, vote strategically, guys. Every single vote matters. You don't want herbie to lose to someone by one vote.

So vote with care.......

(man, good thing I came back and checked this post again - I can't seem to spell "lose"...... it's always "loose"from me. Hmm....... anyhow...... it has been corrected :thumbs )

Herbie still got a good lead. Let's keep it that way!

Bruiser 123335 Votes

Herbie Husker 145375 Votes

Herbie leads by 22K

Kinda sucks you have to vote for all six matchups. I just vote at least twice and cancel out the other five matchups. Figure that is fair enough to Herbie :clap