"We're back and We're here to stay"

first off, we should of beat Washington blind folded with our hands tied behind our backs. I really didn't expect NU to win last night(we had no motivation to be there, we got f'd by the B12 again), but to get totally embarrassed like we did has to have a base to start. Coaching staff: If Bill Callahan was in the exact situation that Bo P. was in last night, Bill's house would of already been burned down(fact). Barney Cotton sucks bad, do I need to say more, he sucked under Solich and he hasn't gotten any better in 10yrs, don't even get me started on the U giving his son a schollie, even though, not even Wayne State wanted him. Carl Pelini is the star in the NU coaching staff line up! Coach Ekler bailed for Indiana(think about that), Pelini hired Cotton because he was a friend(isn't that why Callahan got fired, because he would'nt fire his buddy?), just asking. As a Husker fan I cannot fathom the thought of K-mart being our QB for 3 more yrs(Cody is getting f'd right up the ass), we will be lucky to be bowl elgible next year after the schedule we are about to see!!! Keep telling yourselves that Bo is God, but we were horribly exposed last night, every team in the country(HS,Junior High,pop Warner), knows how to shut us down...........Do you really think the B10 wasn't watching?

LOL!! I know I probably shouldn't feed into your posts but what the hell does "do you really think the big 10 wasn't watching" mean? Do you think coaches were scouting us or something? You think the players were sitting there making notes? I'm sure having 5 games of film for NEXT YEARS team will give them plenty of time to scout us.