Does NU fans have another Board?

Guest RockyMtnSooner

Guest RockyMtnSooner

This board gets 2-3 posts per day. The OU board I visit gets 600-800 posts per day about everything you wish and some things you don't wish to know about OU football and recruiting, such as up to the second info about Marcus Walker and him committing to OU. Just Wondering-

I know there are some others but like Pile said it tends to be people just posting just to post. The opinions on here seem to be more thought out and in depth, where the others are just one liners about their dog if even that.

I know Huskerpedia.com has one but it requires a paid subscription.

Guest RockyMtnSooner

Yeah, OU's does have some stupid Sh#t on there. Mainly whining Texas fans. OU has now signed Bomar, Walker, and Peterson 3 of the top 5 in TX, and Okam will decide between OU and TX soon. Could give OU 4 of top five in TX. Though full of idiots, the Texas Longhorns board is rather entertainment, but not worthy of posts. Not much trash on huskerboard and I like that. Keep posting, I like to know how NU is doing recruiting wise.

Hey Rocky Mtn Sooner if you don't friggin' like it, get the hell off. The administrator has put hundreds of hours into this board. It just started. There's no need to try and embarrass people. That kind of sh#t comment belongs in the feedback section anyway. Why would you put that in the football section, you piece of crap.

This site is one of the most well designed, well equipped and the best part is its free. The administrator, who is not me (cause I know your thinking that), is an NU graduate, trying to put the best board together possible for NU fans. Get off the board if you don't like it. I really appreciate you being on here because I think its really interesting to get your side, but ever try to embarrass someones hard work.

Yeah I second some of those Husker fans comments. This board to me is more of a place for discussion, where those others are just random "chitter chatter" most of which is garbage. If I want to chat with someone I'll call a friend on the phone. If I want to discuss and/or read some thoughtful topics/opinions I come here. I dont have the time or desire to filter thru hundreds upon hundreds of useless banter to get to the info Im looking for. I'll take my chances on this board or the newspapers. And yes it actually did just start last fall, so to me its doin pretty well considering and will probly be one of the better before too long. Keep up the good work guys I appreciate it.

I dont know that RMS has bad intentions when he posted that. i can see how some could read into them as negative but i actually think it was an honest question to find out about other boards. he sounds like he may even secretly admire NU football..

no big deal tho, but yes this is a good board b/c of exactly that. less trash and good opinions with some substance. and like eric said you get what you pay for, and Id say this board is worth every penny and a whole lot more. btw, if you register RMS you can press a link at the top each day to show you the new posts since your last visit, and you will see that there are actually about 30 a day not 2-3. it also emails you when somone responsds to a post you made. pretty slik i think. so getta free acct already.

hb