Mobile Site Full Version Link

Let me start by saying that this is probably the most insignificant thing ever posted in this forum. So for that I apologize. But at the bottom of the mobile site, the Full Version link is right next to the Search link with no spacer (dot) in between. (See image) And it seems like every time I go to touch that link, I hit the Search button because I read it as one full link (Full Version Search) because I'm dumb like that. Like I said, completely insignificant and unimportant, so I'm sorry, but I have a little OCD when it comes to this.

Now that I got that off my chest, I'd really like to thank all the people that keep this site running every day. I can't imagine how much you guys have to deal with to keep this place functioning, so I really feel bad for posting this "complaint" if you want to call it that. THANK YOU ALL!

mobilesite.jpg

What's the link to the mobile version of the website? I'm aware that there is a IP Mobile skin, but not sure if there's a different URL that you are visiting. I don't have a web-capable phone myself, so this would help me to diagnose the problem.

Viewing the mobile skin through a normal browser on the computer, I actually don't see the "Full Version" link. In its stead is a drop-down menu for the Theme Selector.

Also, what phone and browser/app are you using?

Thanks! - and

Let me start by saying that this is probably the most insignificant thing ever posted in this forum. So for that I apologize.

Nothing's insignificant, and no apology is needed!

The URL for the mobile site is just huskerboard.com. I'm using the browser on my LG Vortex as well as Safari on my iPod touch. It's the same for both.

I just viewed the mobile skin on my computer and yeah, it's the drop down box. It's not that way on my phone or iPod. But like I said, this is really no big deal, so don't spend a bunch of time trying to figure it out or anything. Way more important things to do...like talk about football!