PS3 NCAA 12 Roster.....1st edition is here!

I take no credit for this roster. I will work on getting rosters with correct player attributes this weekend. I haven't even seen this on the premium boards yet. Directions below...

Those with a PS3 and a copy of NCAA Football 12 will now be able to download a fully named roster file! In order to snag the rosters go to Team Management –Roster Share –Download Roster –Download Roster and then search the name GamingTailgate. Credit for the roster naming goes to BigWY

These rosters are good, but not great.

Cody Green is still on the team, along with Tray Robinson. There is no Kenny Bell, Jamal Turner. But Bubba Starling is listed as a WR with no QB attributes.

It's with those mistakes that I will wait for the other 2 PS3 rosters to be completed. Hopefully soon.

Good roster. I see you added Bubba instead of Tyson. I'm curious why you didn't change Taariq Allen to Kenny Bell? Plus you left Daniel Davie as a Safety, and Jason Dann is still on team. And shame on you for making Josh Williams better than Eric Martin. :LOLtartar