Kickoff

Pretty sure I will miss the opening of the game for the 2nd week in a row. Last week I had to endure the meaningless 4th quarter of the Iowa game. This week it looks like it will be the Minnesota game because it has gone for over four hours. Good thing I'm not paying for it. GO BIG RED! I think we win pretty easily today.

Pretty sure I will miss the opening of the game for the 2nd week in a row. Last week I had to endure the meaningless 4th quarter of the Iowa game. This week it looks like it will be the Minnesota game because it has gone for over four hours. Good thing I'm not paying for it. GO BIG RED! I think we win pretty easily today.

(This post was before the incident with coach Kill. I guess it shows how unimportant some things are.)

I am missing kickoff again.. I AM SO DISGUSTED. I am sitting in Iowa City with 16 Husker Fans / Alumni and for the second week in a row we're all cursing at the TV. Thank god for Huskers.com radio broadcast.

At least we have Can you feel it, Hail Varsity, March Grandioso, There is No Place Like Nebraska to blast while we wait and drink.