Grats guys

Great comeback.

I really thought this would be a low scoring game that you guys would win. Never expected our Offense to score like they did on you. As soon as Miller went out I knew it was over. I still can't for the life of me believe that Bauserman is our second best quarterback.. I wouldn't play him on a 1 AAA school...sigh. It would have been nice if Miller never got hurt to see how the game would have went, but I think most Buckeye fans expected to lose. I think its worst that we were up on you and lost.. I would have rather just been blown out.

Anyways, it was great to play you guys, I always had great respect for Nebraska. I wish we were in the same division so we could play ever year. I hope the travelling Buckeye fans represented us well. Good luck to you guys in the Legends!

Thanks, man. Your team acquitted itself admirably for two+ quarters there. I agree that it was a whole different ballgame once Miller went out. We know how bad it feels to crumble like that. You'll bounce back soon though.

I've always respected and admired B1G Ten football in general, and tOSU in particular. You guys will come back from this little cloud you're under and do great things again soon. We'll be looking forward to the next meeting in Columbus! We will have some epic games in the years ahead.

I think all BIG fans would agree with you.. We are all excited that you guys are here in the BIG now. In my honest opinion, I wouldn't have wanted any other team.

And yes, obviously we are not the same team we have been. I hope your right and we can get some decent coaching next year.

Hang tough, my friend. Everybody goes through cycles but OSU has tradition in spades. You'll be back soon.

GBR!!

Ohio State has lost a lot of talent due to suspensions and then when Miller went out. I highly doubt we win this one if Miller was still in the game. I thought Ohio State played a fantastic game on offense until Bauserman came in. Ohio State will be just fine soon...just need to give it time and get out from under the cloud that is hanging over the program.