Its all in how you plan

I think we had a great gameplan for Michigan St and for Penn St. Sometimes its not the weapons you have but how you use them. I thought in the beginning what we had for Michigan was working. I knew Robinson was going to be hard to contain, and when he broke loose he proved it all to easy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Honestly i didnt get any sleep the night before the game and fell asleep at the 1/2. Woke up at the end to find that nightmare. If we cant contain the runners you are going to continue to get lit up. Looked the same as the Wisconson game. Sometimes its how you recruit or who you recruit. Im not sayng the guys on the team are bad, they just didnt scheme well. It also doesnt help if you cant get them off the field. Lots of things went into the loss. Michigan, OhioSt, PennSt, and Michigan St were all teams we thought we couldnt hang with at the beginning of the season. Lots of factors go into what happened yesterday.