Close the Guantánamo Gulag

What is their reason for not making them actually filibuster??

That is a question only the Dems can answer. I would LOVE to hear their answer, too. A real, honest answer (I know, politicians) about why they didn't push any kind of meaningful agenda when they had that majority.

Why not just make them filibuster instead of caving at every threat of them using it. Make them stand up there for days blabling on and on. I would love to ask one of the Dems this.

The answer to that is very simple and clear.

The Democratics talk a good game, but they have no intention of following through.

What is their reason for not making them actually filibuster??

That is a question only the Dems can answer. I would LOVE to hear their answer, too. A real, honest answer (I know, politicians) about why they didn't push any kind of meaningful agenda when they had that majority.

Why not just make them filibuster instead of caving at every threat of them using it. Make them stand up there for days blabling on and on. I would love to ask one of the Dems this.

The answer to that is very simple and clear.

The Democratics talk a good game, but they have no intention of following through.

Exactly...man up and make them filibuster. When it's on a very important bill/issue, they do not have anything better to do.