I do not care for Rush limbaugh,but this is ridiculous.

Yes I have a problem with Fox news doing that. I have a problem with any news agency lying in bed with the politicians. It just makes for communist telivision is all. that is why I laugh so hard when RT news ( based out of russia) is the most accurate news. The reporters ask hard questions. They are neutral in their reporting. It is the way that news agencies should act, but it will not happen here.

That word that you keep using . . . I don't think that it means what you think that it means.

They are not the same thing. They probably agree on a lot of things but they are different entities.

The white house gets together every week to discuss issues with media matters and you don't have a problem with it. Especially afterwards they go out and attack Limbaugh. I would be very concerned about this type of behavior, remember the left will eventually lose the white house and I am sure you will change your mind about these types of tactics then. :ahhhhhhhh

Who said that I don't have a problem with it? You? I've never even heard of it until the Infowars blog was posted. I'd like to see it documented . . . because frankly I don't trust the source. I certainly wouldn't be surprised by it.

Do you have a problem with Fox News being the official mouthpiece of the Republican Party?

No more so then I do with with CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, CT, LAT or Current being the mouth piece of the Democratic party. :ahhhhhhhh

Riiiiiiight.

Nice one!! :rollin

Yes I have a problem with Fox news doing that. I have a problem with any news agency lying in bed with the politicians. It just makes for communist telivision is all. that is why I laugh so hard when RT news ( based out of russia) is the most accurate news. The reporters ask hard questions. They are neutral in their reporting. It is the way that news agencies should act, but it will not happen here.

That word that you keep using . . . I don't think that it means what you think that it means.

Well tell me what communist telivision means? I might of spent time in some pretty restricitve countries and it sounded just like fox and cnn here. and all the other george soros and murdock control run media. Maybe I am run,but I am humble enough for you to tell me.

Well tell me what communist telivision means? I might of spent time in some pretty restricitve countries and it sounded just like fox and cnn here. and all the other george soros and murdock control run media. Maybe I am run,but I am humble enough for you to tell me.

I think you might be looking for "propaganda" or "government-controlled." The far right's use of the word communism as a synonym for anything bad is now bordering on the ridiculous.

And I am most definitely not defending communism. I'm saying that words have somewhat distinct meanings.

I think you might be looking for "propaganda" or "government-controlled." The far right's use of the word communism as a synonym for anything bad is now bordering on the ridiculous.

And I am most definitely not defending communism. I'm saying that words have somewhat distinct meanings.

gotcha and understand. I think you understand why I am using that word. People relate communism to state control.