U SUCK THREAD FOR THIS WEEK! WHO IS NUMBER ONE

The you suck top ten is actually going to suck,because there was really not a lot of sucking going on. Lets get this count down started.

1) HUSKERS. Go ahead and please debate with me on how they do not deserve the number one spot!

2) UCLA- Cal just ripped you a knew butt hole. Well at least you are not number one.

3) Miami. Same amount of fans as UCLA and THE MEN IN DRESSES JUST RAPED YOU ON A NEUTRAL SITE LIKE CONFESSION.

4) Packers. Please keep sucking. I need all the cushion I can get for my vikes!

5) NFL commercials and how they are protecting players commercials. Reminds me of the Tobacco thing and how it was not harmful. Note to general public. When heads collide brain does get rattled. Play at your own risk.

6) The Officials in the last 2 minutes of the Chargers/Saints game. I am not happy they sucked. It gives the saints a chance to get a wild card spot and hope. Go Vikes!

7) Micheal Vick. Still not over that Dog fighting thing. Glad to see you fumbled today. How is your THUG brother doing?

8) Cam Newton. 12-29. The reality of the NFL is catching up now. I love it.

9) Browns. Do I need to say more?

10) ME. I really thought Nebraska would roll Ohio ST. Glasses are off now.