:rollin I didn't notice it until you pointed it out! It's kind of fuzzy to make anything of it though. Unless you were looking for it. Are you sure you're not just taking an issue with it since it's not a cat?

Well I wasn't looking for it, but it did kind of pop up and say "hello." Sometimes my attention to detail is a detriment. :D

I still think he was just trying to cover his ears, as in stop the noise. In future posts I'll up my level of attention to detail. :lol: Thanks for pointing it out though. I was wondering what you meant by editing. After looking at the picture for a few minutes I thought you were talking about the message.

No the message came through loud and clear. It was the "attachment" that caused the :o . LOL.

Either way, we derailed the thread. Mission accomplished. ^_^

:rollin I didn't notice it until you pointed it out! It's kind of fuzzy to make anything of it though. Unless you were looking for it. Are you sure you're not just taking an issue with it since it's not a cat?

Well I wasn't looking for it, but it did kind of pop up and say "hello." Sometimes my attention to detail is a detriment. :D

I still think he was just trying to cover his ears, as in stop the noise. In future posts I'll up my level of attention to detail. :lol: Thanks for pointing it out though. I was wondering what you meant by editing. After looking at the picture for a few minutes I thought you were talking about the message.

No the message came through loud and clear. It was the "attachment" that caused the :o . LOL.

Either way, we derailed the thread. Mission accomplished. ^_^

Indeed.

mission-accomplished.jpg

:lol:

Not to derail the thread into a political discussion, but I do find it rather interesting that the resident liberals here didn't post any messages decrying my "politicalization" of a football thread.

Hmmm. Could it be that I used a picture of someone they absolutely hated in a funny way which makes said politicalization acceptable? Naw that couldn't be! The liberals on this site are 100% objective.

I sure wish there was a puking emoticon to convey the level of digust.

And here comes the libs in

to chastize me for pointing out their obvious hypocrisy.

Not to derail the thread into a political discussion, but I do find it rather interesting that the resident liberals here didn't post any messages decrying my "politicalization" of a football thread.

Hmmm. Could it be that I used a picture of someone they absolutely hated in a funny way which makes said politicalization acceptable? Naw that couldn't be! The liberals on this site are 100% objective.

I sure wish there was a puking emoticon to convey the level of digust.

And here comes the libs in

to chastize me for pointing out their obvious hypocrisy.

I don't mean to futher your derailment of the thread but I assume you are referring to the mission accomplished picture. First I should mention that I've seen that on Huskerboard before but never understood it. When you posted it tonight I thought I "got it" - it's an funny picture because G.W.'s junk is bunched up and is coincidental that the message "Mission Accomplished" is on there. Now that you post saying it is of a political nature I don't know what to make of it. Being conservative myself and having served in the military I would agree with the general message of Mission Accomplished. However, the coffins in the background could be used as ammunition for liberals to say that G.W. needlessly cost the lives of soldiers. What is the origin of this picture? What is it's true message? Please elaborate.