Athletic Department PR Team

I was just wondering if anyone thinks that the Athletic department needs/already has people in place on Huskerboard that slowly trickle insider-information out in a planned way? Say, with posters with decent amounts of posts that have a good reputation for levelheadedness and accuracy.

With how worked up this board seems to get over recruiting, hiring, etc, it would seem to make sense to have a few people on the department payroll that can chime in from time to time - without expressing direct athletic department employment - to throw an "insider" bone to the masses on Huskerboard. Or steer discussions in certain directions. There have been quite a few times when threads get pretty heated and hysteria starts becoming contagious.

I don't pretend to know how influential Huskerboard might be, but I would think that non-rabid fans, recruits, and whatnot probably give it an occasional glimpse to measure the opinions of husker nation. So the athletic department not only keeping tabs, but influencing the board would be beneficial.

Thoughts?