Consumption of news

Junior

You also have various political movements who work hard at getting as many people(living or dead) dogs, cats, parakeets and camels registered to vote then send vans around to make sure they all make it to the polls.

My personal view is unless there is a physical handicap of some kind that prevents you from actually getting somewhere to register or vote, do we really want people to vote who aren't motivated enough to actually go to a court house and register and then get their butts out of bed and vote on election day?

Are these really the people who are going to make wise decisions in the ballot box?

I'm not talking about restricting ANYONE from registering or voting. But, if you have to pester them or round them up or constantly be hounding them to do these things......nah......don't really want their opinion involved.

Eh. Get out the vote campaigns are as old as elections themselves. That hasn't changed.

And the implication about voter fraud . . . it's virtually non-existent.

Where did I mention anything about voter fraud in my post?

Bolded for you.

And, just because the efforts have been their since elections began, does that make them good?

I don't think that I can assign morality to them. They're designed to help win. Just like voter suppression campaigns.