problems with new content button

This started today for me. I use the new content feature daily to keep up with current topics. Today it'll only show 1- 4 current topics if any. If I log out and click new content it'll show 2 pages of topics. Log back in and it'll show none. I've tried this on 2 browsers firefox and internet explorer. Both have the same issues.

Has anyone experienced this before? Or have any ideas how to fix the problem?

I just tried it in both Chrome and Internet Explorer - no problems. The fact it's happening in both browsers you tried tends to point to it being an issue with your system. Have you tried completely shutting down and then starting back up again, as opposed to simply signing out of the board?

I just tried it in both Chrome and Internet Explorer - no problems. The fact it's happening in both browsers you tried tends to point to it being an issue with your system. Have you tried completely shutting down and then starting back up again, as opposed to simply signing out of the boa

I havn't had a chance to try that yet. I wasn't home long enough to try that. I should be able to tonight.