Rolling Stones

Last night at the rolling Stones concert in Omaha, Mick Jagger was recalling that the last time they were in Omaha was 1966. THe he was pondering all the things that have transpired in the last 40 years...wars, presidents, etc. Then he actually mentioned "The Cornhuskers have restored the order"

pretty good stuff, wonder who put him up to it...

the stones are pretty greedy bastards.

my mom is a long time fan, but because they jacked the tickets so high, she couldn't go see them when they stopped by, all because the stones wanted to be the highest selling ticket at that location

the tix are extremely high for McCartney and i guess U2 as well. but guess what- they're also almost guaranteed to sellout even at those $$prices$$. they wouldn't charge that high if they didn't think anyone would buy most or all of the tickets.

anyway, good stories guys, thanks for posting!!

my mom is a long time fan, but because they jacked the tickets so high, she couldn't go see them when they stopped by, all because the stones wanted to be the highest selling ticket at that location

Par for the course these days. Ticketmaster is really the greedy bastards....my $162.50 tickets had a a nice $13.50/ticket "convenience charge". Either way....it was well worth the $. I'd pay it 100 times out of 100.

Par for the course these days. Ticketmaster is really the greedy bastards....my $162.50 tickets had a a nice $13.50/ticket "convenience charge". Either way....it was well worth the $. I'd pay it 100 times out of 100.

You guys are forgetting the one major cause of high ticket prices. Those damn ticket brokers jack up prices like no other. Everyone out there please do not bye tickets from brokers. They screw up the system.

Oh and the show frickin' rocked, for a bunch of geriatrics. Word to your mother.