The National Media Takes it's Turn on Pelini.

NUpolo8

I see our moronic side of the fan base attacking his family on a daily basis (not physically, but verbally) We have a track record on that type of stuff. Bo is a proud man, he would not put up with it for long.

I want Bo gone, but I worry about this behavior happening as well. I knew Steve Pederson's daughter in college and the way some people treated her was absolutely disgraceful. It takes a true loser to attack a man's family. I really, really hope that doesn't happen to Bo and his family.

The same thing to Cozgrove's and Callahan's famlies. That was discraseful by whoever did that to those three famlies. And I agree with you, I think it is time for Bo to be shown the door, but leave his family out of it. That is sh#t that you expect from Mizzou, CU, or KSU fans.

• Fire 1

It's not the coordinators but Pelini's record with offense I have issue with. He's a defense coach but has dictated the direction of the offense even at times when it didn't suit the coordinator's style. It's been up to them to teach offenses they may not necessarily have done had they been given free reign, with assistants they might not have picked themselves.

We have a number of very good coaches on the staff whose quality would be hard to replace. But no indication yet that everything is going to come together or that the standards at every spot are equally high.

• Fire 1

Zoogies - i've the same impression for awhile. Bo was stuck with Watson (not his choice) so I could see the square peg/round hole issue. Bo picked Beck and seems like it's the same thing. Why not hire an OC that can run the type of O you want or hire an OC and let him do it his way?? Tell me the results you want OR how you want it done, can't have both...