Todd Bowles for HC?

Have you seen the Arizona Cardinals play? They stuff the run play after play and get interceptions. They even stuffed the run against the best O-line in the NFL, the Cowboys. They've been winning with a backup QB and an offense that produces not that many points. The architect of this stifling defense is Todd Bowles. I wonder if he could be coaxed away from the NFL to be the Nebraska head coach. There may be competition from NFL teams to make him a HC, so getting him may be tough. But I believe you start with defense and Bowles could make things happen in Nebraska. He's not another Callahan.

I'm open to other ideas. We need someone who builds a disciplined team that fires on all cylinders. No excuses. Control the line of scrimmage, get first downs by smashing mouth and running the ball, controlling time of possession. Force turnovers on defense, pressure the QB, rattle'em to make him throw picks. All that great stuff that makes a championship team and none of that cute BS. Maybe Todd Bowles. Maybe someone like him.