Rivalry in college football survey (help with academic research)

"What does rivalry mean to you?

I'm a college student working with my professors to answer that question and others related to understanding fans' perspective of college football rivalries. Please take our survey (5-10 minutes) to tell us what rivalry means to Nebraska fans, and we'll come back to share the results once compiled.

We collected rivalry data initially in 2013, and we're hoping for more data now and to track possible changes in rivalry over time. Thanks in advance for helping with our research!

Logan Jones, Sports Business student at Northern Kentucky University

Dr. Joe Cobbs, Northern Kentucky University

Dr. David Tyler, Western Carolina University"

Being a Nebraska fan, I think there are issues with your survey. When asking who we would consider a rival are we to select who we associate "rival" with? i.e.Oklahoma or Texas. Or are we to select one from within our current conference?

When I think of a long time rival I come up with teams we no longer play against. But there are a couple of budding rivalries in our new conference that could develop into the fire that keeps me warm in November.

Also, I live in Iowa but am a Nebraska fan. If I select the correct location I only have two choices, neither of which are Nebraska.