New Podcast Episode: "Golden Toasted"

Mike Harvat

Hey folks! I promise not to constantly push my podcast here (I didn't post anything about the new episode last week), but for those of you who have the time to listen, I'd love some feedback on our latest episode. I feel like we've yet to "hit our stride," but we're beginning to feel out what that might look like.

So far, each regular season episode has used the same general format:
Recap last week's game > Preview next week's game > Get to know a new Husker coach > Huskers in the NFL

The type of feedback I'm specifically looking for is:

- Are there any lulls in the conversation for you? We're trying to shoot for a half hour or less to keep things moving pretty swiftly, but I feel like maybe some segments still begin to drag on. Is there a moment where you "check out" in the podcast?

- Are we achieving a good balance between being entertaining and being informative?

- Is there anything you'd like to hear a podcast like ours address? (For instance, we recorded a segment about Lewis' Twitter outburst for this episode, but we scrapped it and kept only our discussion about the penalty. Would you have liked to hear more?)

Anyway, thanks to anyone who's already checked us out. It's a labor of love - we have no sponsors and no intent to make a profit (in fact, I'm about $50 in the hole already). We're fans just like you!

Here's a link to the podcast on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/husker-football-fancast/id1037575833?mt=2

And here's the episode on libsyn in case you want to listen from your browser / non-apple device:

http://huskerfancast.libsyn.com/s01e04-golden-toasted

Thanks again :power

• Fire 1