How do you define femininity?

Just now, zoogs said:

This topic is meant to be a parallel to Moiraine's "how do you define masculinity" topic -- I'm curious to see how people answer each of them.

For what it's worth, you're right: my answer is essentially the same; that there are no meaningful differences. Especially when it comes to assigning positive values to traits, we are really naming various positive ways of being human (for example, not being a bigot who delights in dehumanizing others). There's no expectation that everyone needs to live up to all of them (although the given example is one of the basic exceptions) because there are so many different things at which humans can excel, and we can celebrate all of them. The salient point here, however, is that we're not consigning universal qualities such as knowing how to do things or being smart and capable to one gender, to the implicit exclusion of others. 

The salient point was clear from the start. Like increasing numbers of liberals,  you reject the concept of gender roles completely. The goal here was to post a bait thread under a false pretext, then mock anyone who attempted to play along and provide a definition. I called you on it immediately and you took it personally. 

Men and women are inherently different. Genetically biologically anatomically different. No liberal psychobabble is going to change that.