2019 Season Record?

ok,

after watching the last few games, I am becoming more convinced that this is truly a 4-8 team.  that is what we were last year and apparently what were likely to be again this year.  we have 4 games left to win 2 to be bowl eligible and I just don't see it happening.  Perdue is struggling but we suck on the road so I would not be surprised that were the underdogs in this one and same goes for on the road in Maryland.  home games, does anyone see this defense stopping Whisky or Iowa?  I don't...  4-8 is seemingly most likely outcome to this season.  this is a huge step backwards from last season.  we can look at a lot of different reasons for this, Center/QB play (it took the center 8 games to figure out where the QB is and how to snap the ball).  We have a poor offensive line (yes, it is truly offensive).  The line backers miss assignments/gaps on a regular basis, D-line struggles to get a pass rush consistently leaving our D-backs to cover for longer periods then they should have to.. the list goes on and on...  from poor wide out play to a immature RB that loves himself and his habits way more than the team.  What have I said here that we don't already know?  nothing other then the realization this team is not very good due to mostly a lack of mental discipline and toughness.  Scott is a very good coach but he is no miracle worker and that is what is needed to get the entire team to care.  For those who think it is time to fire someone, we did, Bo Pelini, Mike Riley, Shawn Echorst (sp?), and Harvey Pearlman (real architect of this fiasco) are all gone.  if we go crazy and call for coaches heads, we a dooming this program to mediocrity for decades to come.  Stability starts with the coaches, if there is no stability there, you cannot expect to find it on the field.  Scott is the best coach we could have asked for (my opinion), while I to was hopeful for a year two turnaround it is obvious to me that will not happen.  The best we can do, is support the team, be patient, and see what happens over next year or two.  If Scott Frost cannot make NU competitive year in and year out, I don't know if there is a coach who can?  If he is not the right coach, then I am starting to think there is no right coach for NU.  As college football has progressed, NU has been left if the dust due to poor decisions, primarily AD's and Pearlman.  How many would take Bo and his 8-9 win seasons right about now?  yes his antics got old, but for the most part we were competitive to the teams we should be competitive against.  I never could get over how he was good one 1-2 blowout losses every season...  anyway, thanks for reading this rather long tirade. 

have a good one, remember to breath, the sun will rise tomorrow but next week I will probably spend game time with family and friends, not watching the game (gets old having my blood pressure get so high). 

Ok, I actually watched the game (wished I had not).  I think the worst of this is that per the field announcer Scott Frost said Adrian was having a horrible game and Scott was correct.  Why then did Scott choose to ride it out with Adrian.  If a player is just having a bad game let them sit some.  there is no shame in that.  Vedral and McCaffrey both showed that they are capable backups.  I guess Scott's mentality has become, Adrian is my man and if he fails so do I am and no matter what I am going to stick with him.   This loss is 100% on Frost and his stubborn loyalty to a QB that clearly cost us two to three TD's by bad decisions or inability to hit the wide open receiver to trying to force a ball in when he had 15 yards of open grass in front of him.  Adrian is very talented, however even the most talented plays have bad games.