IN NEED OF TICKETS

Hello I hope I am doing this right, I am new to this whole Message Board thing, I am In Need Of 2-3 tickets to any of hte Husker Home games Preferably the Western IIlinions Or Southern Miss game, The tickets DO NOT HAVE TO BE in the same area, If anyone can help me out email me at m_wright19@yahoo.com

THanks And GO BIG RED

Welcome aboard Shadow Husker. Im sure you'll find tickets to at least a couple home games this year, but I know the 2 you mentioned will be a bit tougher than others. If you want to keep the price around $50, you might come across some right before the game if you can afford to wait. If you dont want to wait, you'll probably end up dishing out about $75+, which isnt too bad either. Good luck, I'll keep my eyes open for you.

you will find tix for $75 before the game guarnteed. walk around the stadium for a couple hrs jus sooaking up the atmosphere and pricing tickets. like someone said in another forum jus have big stones and dont get shaken and you will find a good price. remember its a sellers market from 7am-11 and a buyers market 30 mins-gametime. keep a poker face and youll get your tix dog.

• 3 weeks later...