Are We Arizona St.

Can I just say I think we will get beat by USC. I don't think it will be close. I do believe the BIG RED will play hard and show up...but USC is just too good. However this is why they play the games on the field. May I remind Husker fans of the year we were two time defending national champs going for a three-peat. On paper we were unstoppable, we had huge holes on our team due to graduation, but still loaded. This was Scott Frosts first year. Does anyone remember the score.

Arizona St. 19

Nebraska 0

Yes I believe we will get beat by USC, but I thought we would three-peat that year as well.

GO BIG RED :restore:thumbs:cheers

One has totally nothing to do with the other. We were a different ball team back then and yes, everyone has their off days. In all actuality, we should have won that game and we could have.

Do I think we will beat USC? I don't know...I know we can though. We have the talent and USC isn't the team they were two years ago.

It's 50/50 in my book and I can't wait to watch it!

if you're going to go that far back...let's look at just last year

Louisiana Tech - 40

Fresno State - 28

Fresno State - 42

USC - 50

(and held USC to the 4th quarter)

this year:

Nebraska - 49

Louisiana Tech - 10

IMO, the Pac-10 is weak. Has been and will still be this next Saturday.

Nebraska will win.

Clearly no one knows if we will win the game but what has me pumped is the fact we can win it. Sure we will have to play mistake free ball. Sure we will have to compete with some of the best athletes in college football, at their house. Sure they have a twenty seven game winning streak going at home. But stilll, we can win this game. And if we do, it sets us up for a monster of a season.

Can I just say I think we will get beat by USC. I don't think it will be close. I do believe the BIG RED will play hard and show up...but USC is just too good. However this is why they play the games on the field. May I remind Husker fans of the year we were two time defending national champs going for a three-peat. On paper we were unstoppable, we had huge holes on our team due to graduation, but still loaded. This was Scott Frosts first year. Does anyone remember the score.

Arizona St. 19

Nebraska 0

Yes I believe we will get beat by USC, but I thought we would three-peat that year as well.

GO BIG RED :restore:thumbs:cheers

Well, we need to be optimistic and believe that if we can play this type of clean football against USC, we have a chance. However, the secondary will need to be a huge factor next weekend.