It's up to Cosgrove.

Axl_sued_me

Ever since he was hired, I always felt that his defensive coordinating ability was suspect, judging by his history. Well, next Saturday we will finally see what he is all about. I do think that he has proved himself to be the weakest link of the coaching staff last season. Our defense cannot match up to USC athletically, so I hope Cosgrove has something cooked up.

:wtf

I cannot tell you how much I disagree with this statement. Our DBs cant match up with USCs, certainly, But the whole defense? No possible way. Our Defensive line and Linebackers own theirs without a question. All because we havent done hardly anything against our first 2 opponents doesnt mean we cant at all. I hardly saw any blitzing the first few games. That will change against USC, I can gurantee you that. We match up fine against USC. We both have high expectations, Great Offenses, And depleted secondarys. It should be a great game and a show of how good we really are! :thumbs:w00t