Dave matthews band craps on fans

hey did you guys see this?? lets see what our boy Red nov has to say about this load of sh#t!!! DMB is going down the drain like their sewage should be! stop dumping crap on people and stop robbn people of their hard earnd money with that garbage yur sellin!@

More than 100 people on an architecture tour were showered with foul-smelling waste. The attorney general's office said no one was seriously injured.
no actually this time it wasnt a group of concert goers getting "showered" with daves "music". it was real crap!! kinda like Some devil.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a..._mu/bus_waste_2

Oh no, you shouldn't have gone there. Okay, what's in CD player then "HuskerBob" Enlighten us... <_<

Yea, like that matters. Most of us listen to music because we like the music. We don't feel like we have to defend the artists we like because they or their crew did something stupid. :lol:

This thread is too much!! I got in late so Im not going to try to get in the mix, but I did think of a great topic that I want to get going in here. Im interested to know what my fellow Big Red Nation thinks is THE BEST MOVIE EVER?! Goodfellas is way up there.. I'll get another thread going for that one!!

But FWIW, I love DMB they are the true definition of a "band" with actual musical talent. Anyone that knocks them has never been to one of their concerts I guarantee it. I was not a huge fan until my first concert in KC 6 yrs ago, but was absolutely blown away by their talent and energy they exhibit. And now Im a 6 concert DMB vet! Just be sure you have seats where you can enjoy the music, not in the rafters or the "grass" where you are distracted. Trust me you will leave that show with chills and adrenaline comin out your ears and a perma smile for about 2 days.

Ok I digress. I need to go excrement through the cracks in my deck now! :) Sorry guy that lives under me. :(