What scares the crap outta me

If a young recruit was on the fence about coming to NU what did this game do to his making a decision? I am still in the fog as to what I saw last night. I wonder what a guy like purify thinks about his decision to come here or Keller for that matter...second thoughts? I can't help but feel a lot of the guys on offense have to be frustrated with that gutless game plan.

Then listening to all the sacrcastic announcers and analysts giving the boys the ole "good try" pat on the back just makes this loss that much more degrading. IMO this was the game that was to show us order had truly been restored and I had no doubt that we had the talent to do it, especially after the bowl game against michigan. After yesterday I have my doubts about the Big 12 in general and what credibility does NU get by winning it?

I said in a post last night that I was disgusted with the coaching staff and not the players and I still feel the same way, losing doesn't bother me when you know a team has given its all and in this case the players did but BC left way too much in the playbook..... :rant

i hated the game plan cause it looked too pussified for me but BC is the coach and studied this team more than I and probably realized talent wise we werent there yet.

Restoring the order was all about the Big 12 North nothing more and nothing less so lets not think by losing to USC that we cannot restore the order.

As a WR recruit I could not see this game as a tool to get me to come out to cornland but otherwise the rest of the team was advertised very well such as we need offensive lineman and a whole new secondary.

All and all we played well but again we needed to play perfect and we did turn it over. Otherwise we were right in this game. BC gave nothing for PC to talk about at halftime and opened it up in the 4th with our only passing drive and it resulted in a TD. However, before that Lucky gave the rock away, which was an easy TD for SC. Booty-master gave us 3 chances to grab a pick and we didnt even take one. With Bowman we could have won this game. Next year we probably will.

We arent there yet but we can beat the Big 12 I believe so lets pull ourselves together and focus on the goal and that is that game in December in KC.