Taylor for Heisman

After that bullsh#t in 95 where Frazier didn't get it...SCREW the heisman...it's all gay politics. Lets just get our W's

Agreed! The Heisman isn't worth anything. Taylor would be better suited having a great season, being drafted early and having a successful NFL career. NFL players don't care if you're All-American, All-Country, All-Universe or All Around Good Guy. The Heisman and $.50 will buy a cup of coffee in the NFL.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see him get the Heisman because he's a great guy...but he doesn't need it.

Think about it guys. Taylor could be the very guy that turns the Nebraska program around. His career at Nebraska may be short and he may not do anything in the pros, but he's turned Nebraska, a former option team, into a west coast offense team.

That's "Heisman" enough in my book. If he's able to change the image of Nebraska enough that passing heavy quarterbacks in high schools across the nations start looking at Nebraska for college ball...then he's done his job.

I'm really sad that we got him as a JC transfer and he'll be gone after this year, because he's a great guy. But he's helped this program a lot.

GBR