Big 12 is tough

I've been reading all the posts following this throttling we took to Okie State. I agree and disagree with a lot of the comments. I've gone back and forth and back and forth comparing all the games between all the Big 12 teams. It comes down to this...any team can beat any team on any given day in this conference. It sucks that the Huskers can't dominate the conference like they used to, but look at it this way...just about any Big 12 game on tv will likely be entertaining!-- A very good thing for football fans. Especially those of us in Big 12 country.

Yeah the Big 12 is tough, the North is not... What does this loss drop the record between the divisions to? I want to say 2-14 or something like that...

Good point. The overall records is overwhelming, but a lot of the games were still pretty close (except the OU/Mizzou game today). If I was a gambling man...I would put my money on the hosting team almost every time. How else can Kansas State beat Okie State???

there is not a team in the big 12 that could live in the SEC......not even close! sad but true!

SEC= SPEED. I just wish NU would figure that out. Instead of recruiting players that are ranked by Rivals and Scout, they should have enough faith in their coaches to "coach" players with speed!