New Husker football-Fire coaches every year

After every lose the fans what to fire every coach. Wasn't Nebraska know for having coaches stay with the program for decades? Ok, lets say they fire Cos, then what? They still have to pay him and then what if the next guy sucks. Do they then fire him after one or two seasons? Bill then gets fired. They still have to pay him. And then what if the next coach sucks. Do they then fire him after 3 or 4 seasons. If the school starts to go down that route, then this program is going to be average for 10 more seasons. The secondary is not that good this year. We all know that by now. So what does the program do? Recriut speed!! Remember when the defense was useing safeties as linbackers and linbackers as ends. This defense is way to slow. Speed is the name of the game now. The Huskers need to recruit speed at every position. Texas, USC, OK ST. had more speed on offense then our defense could handle. Why do they allways play 10 yards off? Because if they play bump and run, touchdown every pass play. The linebackers are slow. The secondary is slow. And the line is slow. You add that up and you get beat by a faster offense. When the offense scores 29 points you should win. All this talk about Nebraska fans fans being the best, after every lose they want to fire every coach and bench every player. The new fans want results now. Nebraska is just like the pros. If you don't win in 3 years you are fired. We are in a win now society. So to all the new coaches and players in the future, you better win now because your ass will be out of here in 3 to 4 seasons!! Hope we don't go down that route.

Who knows...all i have to say is that Cos's Defense is not what it should be and maybe...just possibly...there is a Defensive coordinator out that can do a better job. From what I've seen, Cos just doesn't fit into the defensive picture. Granted, that is tought to hear and even for me to say, obviously the d is good enough to go 9-3 and any other I-A school would love to have seasons like that so why do we complain? Because this is Nebraska!

Oh well, what will happen, will happen and they as the team and us as the fans need to take it all in stride!

Go Big Red!

Who knows...all i have to say is that Cos's Defense is not what it should be and maybe...just possibly...there is a Defensive coordinator out that can do a better job. From what I've seen, Cos just doesn't fit into the defensive picture. Granted, that is tought to hear and even for me to say, obviously the d is good enough to go 9-3 and any other I-A school would love to have seasons like that so why do we complain? Because this is Nebraska!

Oh well, what will happen, will happen and they as the team and us as the fans need to take it all in stride!

Go Big Red!

If people have unrealistic expectations, blame Pederson. He fired a 10-3 coaching staff because we were “gravitating to mediocrity.” Pederson made it clear that anything less than conference (not just the North Division) and national championships weren’t good enough.

Being a Nebraska fan for over 40 years I know how long it took us to win national championships between the 70s and 90s. Back then, with a few exceptions, Nebraska fans stuck together and supported our coaches. I really think Pederson has created unrealistic expectations among fans when he fired Solich after only one year with his new staff and a 10-3 season. You reap what you sow.(wow, that quote makes me sound real old!)