What seperates us Husker fans???

Well I'm sure that guy made something like that for the after the ISU loss, claiming them to be the true Big Red. Wait is he Barney Cotton?!?! :lol:

huh?

After ISU beat us a few years ago, Barney Cotton proclamed Iowa State to be the true big red, so I was saying that since he friend made the thing about Rutgers being the new red in town that he was just like Barney Cotton. Bad joke if it takes this long to explain! :lol:

dude, you ask if i have a life, these took me like 10 minutes to make. it took me as long to make those as it did for you to post all this stuff about me. I dont really care whether nebraska could win or anything, its just the fact that you (general blackshirt) just talk up nebraska.

who just beat louisville? who lost to usc?

i really couldnt care less about rutgers, yes they are doin good but idc, its just to make fun of you for just talkin up nebraska all the time.

your thought when they lost to USC was that they held them to the least amount of points anyone has in so long idk, but hey A LOSS IS A LOSS.

seriously dude, another reason i say i wanna , you wanna talk trash about me, talk it to my face not on some husker board.

Edited for content. Rawhide

BTW, bein a husker fan really makes you ALOT different from everyone else.(sarcasm)

it doesnt matter what team you like, or if you even like sports on how you act

anyways my biggest point is that.....

I made the sig w/ the fumble because i saw the pic when i was lookin around, and it just made me think to make one. easy make cuz i've made alot of "manips" before.

then the animation one came to me from fans of rutgers on a gfx board that were makin walls of rutgers that said it's "R" year and saw that pic used. So I took the pic, made another quick "manip" and added the animation cuz when seeing the red "R" it reminded me of the red "N" so i got the idea..... and the blackshirt logo just worked better as did the rutger logo.

so its not like i made those just to upset you or something, i'll admit that it helped me decide to open up my PS and make them, but that wasnt it.

dude, you ask if i have a life, these took me like 10 minutes to make. it took me as long to make those as it did for you to post all this stuff about me. I dont really care whether nebraska could win or anything, its just the fact that you (general blackshirt) just talk up nebraska.

who just beat louisville? who lost to usc?

i really couldnt care less about rutgers, yes they are doin good but idc, its just to make fun of you for just talkin up nebraska all the time.

your thought when they lost to USC was that they held them to the least amount of points anyone has in so long idk, but hey A LOSS IS A LOSS.

seriously dude, another reason i say i wanna , you wanna talk trash about me, talk it to my face not on some husker board.

Edited for content. Rawhide

BTW, bein a husker fan really makes you ALOT different from everyone else.(sarcasm)

it doesnt matter what team you like, or if you even like sports on how you act

i believe this post would back up most of my reason for the title........