Project!!

Here ya go. Ask and ye shall receive.

This one was fun. I figured this would be fitting seeing as how we play A&M next week.

I used a ton of different body parts from players. I think one of them is even Taylor's arm...hahah

Let me know and I can add some Star Wars text saying McKeon's name up top.

Click on the thumbnail and then the picture one more time to get the full size.

mckeonvaderat5.th.jpg

-B

p.s. See if you can find what's hidden in the shadows ;)

ok i am curious...what is in the shadows...and when it is a smaller pic it kinda looks like the Husker has a laser D*ck he is gonna force on the other player...kinda funny

hahahah, laser dick...lol

"Our's are bigger and better than yours!"

and yes, Elliot got it. There's a skull formed into the cape. Just kind of a subtle thing. I actually find it harder to see on my work monitor...but the one at home is a little brighter.

penn-

I didn't know if you wanted me to keep the light saber in or not...so let me know and I can try and take it for you if you want it gone (as long as all my masks are still there)

ok i am curious...what is in the shadows...and when it is a smaller pic it kinda looks like the Husker has a laser D*ck he is gonna force on the other player...kinda funny

hahahah, laser dick...lol

"Our's are bigger and better than yours!"

and yes, Elliot got it. There's a skull formed into the cape. Just kind of a subtle thing. I actually find it harder to see on my work monitor...but the one at home is a little brighter.

penn-

I didn't know if you wanted me to keep the light saber in or not...so let me know and I can try and take it for you if you want it gone (as long as all my masks are still there)

Yeah man that is AWESOME thanks so much!!