I am a Husker Fan like you!!!!!!!

I was almost with you until the kiss my ass part. Your right you are entitled to your opinion. If you want to be negative, that's your choice. Please stay away from name calling and statements like "kiss my ass".

Speak intelligently negative or positive and your opinion is welcome. Tell everyone to kiss your ass is not.

First of all I want to apologize to you for anyone ripping you out. Your opinions are welcomed and they are just that, an OPINION. Everyone has them. Unfortunately no one INCLUDING you has the right to be rude to fellow Big Red fans. Above all, rise above all the petty bull sh#t and remember that we are the greatest fans in college football for a reason, and it has nothing to do with the fact that our team always demolishes our opponent. We must remain respectful to each other, other fans and players, AND our coaches whether we like them or not.

Who do you propose we should get as coach for Nebraska football? If you were the AD, who would you bring in that would be able to cultivate a strong atmosphere and winning tradition? I really don't mind your posts, just wish you would have a taking other than whining about Coach Callahan. What do you propose is the solution?

I was almost with you until the kiss my ass part. Your right you are entitled to your opinion. If you want to be negative, that's your choice. Please stay away from name calling and statements like "kiss my ass".

Speak intelligently negative or positive and your opinion is welcome. Tell everyone to kiss your ass is not.

To take it one step further, name calling will not be tolerated. For that reason the post is removed to the Offending Posts thread, and I'm locking this one down.

To All Posters: Venting is fine. Ranting is fine. Bitching about the coaching is fine. But to repeat what we've said time and again - please follow the rules. No personal attacks. Don't derail threads.

Yes, we're upset with the loss. Yes, some are upset with the direction of the program. And yes, you can express yourself - but do so appropriately, please.