Nebraska ranked 59th!!!!!!!

One of the most unbeleivable pieces of crappy sports journalism I've seen since the last time I watched Lee Corso.

Give me a friggin break - here are some of the teams ranked ahead of us.

Utah St. - seriously?

North Texas - 0-3 - kidding right?

Colorado St. - 0-3 - wow

Houston - not the Texans

Louisiana Monroe?

Middle Tennessee - Take a deep breath now.

Hawaii - 0-2

Rice - not the meal

Louisiana Tech

Just when I think I've seen it all...

we have to remember we're nebraska

we are one of the most storied programs and yet we never get respect

no doubt. chux said it. just goes to show you that NU continues to be the team more peple love to hate than most all others. even Miami texas auburn etc. b/c no matter how much those teams deserve to be hated, the MEDIA still loves thos fuggers b/c they provide good headlines for their shallow sportshacks and its easier to cover. the worst part is that KState even appears to be more favorable in the medias eyes than us. the same team that got wrecked by Freson at home is sittin at 27?!! :wtf is that!!

oh well. gives us some more bboard material for our locker room. to the jerkoff media hax I salute you!! :up

Whatever happens you still gotta play the game and win.  I love the position were in now.  Nobody expects a damn thing, and then we jump'em. :up

I'd rather be undefeated.

Id like a lot of things, but some are unreasonable at this point. I will gladly accept the Big 12 north title.

Whatever happens you still gotta play the game and win.  I love the position were in now.  Nobody expects a damn thing, and then we jump'em. :up

Id like a lot of things, but some are unreasonable at this point. I will gladly accept the Big 12 north title.

Is winning the big 12 North Title anything special this year? It appears it as weak as it has ever been since the Big 12 has been made. With that being said, to win the big 12 north your going to have to be able to beat some pretty good teams that are much better than pitt or southern miss.

Is winning the big 12 North Title anything special this year? It appears it as weak as it has ever been since the Big 12 has been made. With that being said, to win the big 12 north your going to have to be able to beat some pretty good teams that are much better than pitt or southern miss.

In a word - YES

And how can you say in one breath that it wouldn't be too special to win the North, then in the other breath, say we're going to have to beat some pretty good teams? Which is it man - make up your mind.

Your last statement is true - we are going to have to beat some pretty tough teams, and doing that will be special.

HTH

Granted, it doesn't seem to be as strong as in the past but you said it yourself. We will have to beat better teams to come out on top and that, IMO, would be an accomplishment for this team.

I could give a sh1t what we are ranked in any poll right now. It's immaterial to a team in our position.

In a word - YES

And how can you say in one breath that it wouldn't be too special to win the North, then in the other breath, say we're going to have to beat some pretty good teams? Which is it man - make up your mind.

Your last statement is true - we are going to have to beat some pretty tough teams, and doing that will be special.

HTH

My point was if you can win the Big 12 north or even think about it you should be able to beat poopy southern miss.