Wait... so the officails won the game for us?

Just reading some posts on netbuffs.com. There are a few threads saying that it was "the worst officiating they have ever seen. Even worse than the OSU/OU game. This should be investigated".

WHAT BAD CALLS WERE THERE? Are they arguing about the dropped pass call? Because that for sure was incomplete. Late hit, pass interference? Ummm, last time I checked, if you cheat you get a penalty. Just because you guys cheat a lot doesn't mean the game was thrown by the refs.

Just throwing that out there...

I didn't get to watch the entire game yet but I did catch the phantom "15 yard face mask" on NU's first TD drive, that gave us a first down to keep the drive going. That was one call that NU got for sure, and there was a very, very questionable call in the 3rd qtr I think. A pass interference that gave NU a first down deep in CU territory that led to a TD, which replay showed there was no contact until after the ball was tipped by the DB.

I didn't get to watch the entire game yet but I did catch the phantom "15 yard face mask" on NU's first TD drive, that gave us a first down to keep the drive going. That was one call that NU got for sure, and there was a very, very questionable call in the 3rd qtr I think. A pass interference that gave NU a first down deep in CU territory that led to a TD, which replay showed there was no contact until after the ball was tipped by the DB.

Do you mean the HB pass to Taylor where he was blatantly pushed to the ground before the ball reached him?!

The "phantom faskmask" that you speak of was called for grabbing the bottom of the helmet and tugging, which is not permitted. it's still a 15 yard Personal foul

I'm not aware of that rule, can you tell me where in the NCAA rulebook that is?

You can't read it yourself?

Do you mean the HB pass to Taylor where he was blatantly pushed to the ground before the ball reached him?!

No, I was talking about the one were Taylor threw into double coverage to Purify I think and one of the db's was facing the WR and he put up his arms and tipped the ball. They threw the flag on him

The "phantom faskmask" that you speak of was called for grabbing the bottom of the helmet and tugging, which is not permitted. it's still a 15 yard Personal foul

I'm not going to waste my time on a rule that may not exist. If I made such a statement, I would back it up with some support.

Even the annoucers said that the refs blew it on that one.

I'm not going to waste my time on a rule that may not exist. If I made such a statement, I would back it up with some support.

Even the annoucers said that the refs blew it on that one.

Good for you, I hope you feel special.