Nebraska Alumni Association’s: NU-OU Husker Huddle Update

Eric the Red

NU-OU Husker Huddle Update

The Big 12 Title Game is sold out (with 75 percent of the tickets going to Nebraskans), and space at the Nebraska Alumni Association’s pre-game Husker Huddle is going quickly. Join us from 3 to 6 p.m. for a barbecue buffet, giveaways and lots of Husker spirit – AND (for those of you who want to escape the cold weather) from 6:30 until the end of the game for beverages, desserts and the game on television. The tented venue is heated, features indoor restrooms and is adjacent to the stadium. The cost is $45 per person (game ticket not included). Huddle pre-registration closes at noon Friday. If space permits, limited walkups may be available at the door but there’s no guarantee. Don’t miss out. Reserve your spot by clicking here or calling 888-353-1874.

The Nebraska Alumni Association

The Big 12 Title Game is sold out (with 75 percent of the tickets going to Nebraskans), and space at the Nebraska Alumni Association’s pre-game Husker Huddle is going quickly. Join us from 3 to 6 p.m. for a barbecue buffet, giveaways and lots of Husker spirit – AND (for those of you who want to escape the cold weather) from 6:30 until the end of the game for beverages, desserts and the game on television. The tented venue is heated, features indoor restrooms and is adjacent to the stadium. The cost is $45 per person (game ticket not included). Huddle pre-registration closes at noon Friday. If space permits, limited walkups may be available at the door but there’s no guarantee. Don’t miss out. Reserve your spot by clicking here or calling 888-353-1874.

Not trying to be a jerk...but I have been to these in the past....they are way overrated....I would rather write a check to the U and drink my beer at a REAL tailgate....i can't believe HB is not putting one together....Like I said...good luck with this, but I goin to hang wit the homies.....

Go Big Red

Not trying to be a jerk...but I have been to these in the past....they are way overrated....I would rather write a check to the U and drink my beer at a REAL tailgate....i can't believe HB is not putting one together....Like I said...good luck with this, but I goin to hang wit the homies.....

Go Big Red

I've been to one also. More for the older crowd, I just post them for FYI's...to each his own