The Basics Sir.....May I Have The Basics Sir

Armistead

Back From the Big PA......I really could have done without the hailmary ending but a W is a W.....KU showed that they are in meltdown mode and our Defense will be the Difference in this one...Look for the Huskers to establish the run off the draw play or a counter look to get KU off Balance....Joe D will be on a short leash this week...I fully Expect him to be runnin the ball on the corner alot...If KU Take the run away(if they can) then it's Herian time......I have been wrong on my score predictions all year so why stop now?......

Huskers are never really threatened in a game that will appear closer than it was

Huskers 31......KU 21(14 points of TO's) :clap ..pimping always

No I think we got two more blow outs let in us. The offense works well when everything comes together. It happened for one half against WIU. Although I beleive if one of them doesn't come against KU, we won't get any. We had enough time to fix stuff, now we have to make it work. :smokin

Yeah it works well against slower smaller players like western illinois had.