Herbstreit has proven once and for all WE NEED TREV BACK!

My favorite part is when Herbstreit went "did they throw the ball!?," and I think it was Corso who shouted back, they didnt need to throw the ball!" Great football teams impose their will on the other team. That 95 team could have lined up in your defensive huddle and TOLD you what play they were running and you still couldnt stop it.

My favorite Corso comment was him telling Herbstreit to "get over it". I lost a lot of respect for Herbstreit who I viewed as one of the more non-biased commentators/analysts on tv.

Me too.

I don't understand him at all. Does he look at the scores from the 01 Canes, 04 Trojans, and us in 95? Apparently not. Miami was in close games with such teams as V Tech, who wasn't good that year, BC, who really sucked. And USC didn't blow everyone out either, including a close game with UCLA. Nebraska's closest game was 14 points, and imagine if the Huskers would have left their starters in against sCUm, KSUcks, or even Florida. 95 Huskers would have won easily imo