I can't take the tension

Man oh man, or should I say, woman oh woman.

WOW! :w00t

What a rollercoaster ride! and the game tempo is mindboggling. I don't know how those kids do it. Four games to 30 in just over 2 hours. Lightening fast and unrelenting. I need something much calmer like football where your team lines up after a healthy rest period of say, 45 seconds or even over a minutes with those TV timeouts, and then goes full tilt for 5 or 6 seconds, and then rests again for another 45 seconds. That I can handle. But this ten seconds between volleys and the speed with which they do volley, and dig, and dive and kill and block, is surely cruel and unusual punishment, if not for the players then for us poor fans. :blink:

Hey, and what about that vertical!!!. Must be a team minimum of about 48 inches, eh? :clap:clap

Those young ladies are to be highly congratulated. The incomparable athletiscism is truly mazing. :cheers

The TV depiction was pretty pathetic though. The angles they showed many times didn't give the viewer any useful perspective and the "commentary" by those nattering announcers was totally useless. But, I've learned to tune out the "talking heads" and watch the play.

Man, what an event to watch. I can't imagine how it must have been in that auditorium.

Go Big Red! Here's to having another Husker Dynasty to follow! :corndance