Running Back Rankings

It would be great to land Lucky and Jimmerson off of that list. Two backs in top 15 would really give our offense a boost.

Like I said, Sure they are nice but not really what we need at this point and a running back isn't all that important in this offense. Be better to go after a Randy Moss or a Roy Williams for this offense. We have pretty good running backs now, I would most certainly not get two ibacks, one at the most. Id go get another qb. Sounds like besides Dailey the rest blow on campus.

Id go get another qb.

I understand what your saying, but you always need a stable of backs. There are onl;y so many hits they can take. Ross is all ready feeling that.

I think the Huskers are going to snag another QB anyway. He'll commit right before the signing date.

We should not go after another quarterback. IF we sign another one then Beck will go somewhere else. He has already said that and has told several papers and recruiting organizations that he will leave if we go after another quarterback.

Plus, no team would be stupid enough to pass on Marlon Lucky. He is a great back that has all the skills, speed, size, and toughness that we need. He would probally come in and contribute right away next year and maybe even start.