koch to kick off

Benard

I thought Deangelis strength was in his big foot? i remember him putting it in the back of the ezone several times in the WIU game. thought he was lacking at PKs... so where do we use him now? personally i think the Dyches should be our regular PKr.

First of all, dyches kicked off against western illinois. And we haven't hardly any touchbacks tihs year at all let alone several. Maybe one wind aided. Most of them have been about 10 yard line. Dyches is kind of the odd man out, De Angelis is alil better kicker than him. Koch was the kick off guy last year midway through and did a heck of a job.

I don't remember who was kicking off but we had two touchbacks against Southern Miss. I don't really think that we need a touchback every time. I think that we should plan a couple of kicks to land at the five or ten yard line so that we might catch them off guard and pin them inside the twenty a couple of times.

yeah with a strong wind we did, it was sandro kicking.

Didn't we have quite a few touchbacks last year. What is wrong with these guys. THey need to quit messing around in practice and get some leg strength.

We didn't have any touchbacks last year until koch started kicking off. Callahan and busch finally must have figured it out.